Friday

Event 7888 and 5555 populating the Event Viewer

This has been a pain for about 5 days now. I had blogged this before.

The main issue is that I had sometime ago performed a resolution on these events but I didnt perform the solution on all the Web Front Ends. So after the upgrade of clients SharePoint installation, I was performing a restore operation due to the fact that an SSP i restore was having search issues. So i created another SSP, on finally resolving this problem, I then deleted the new SSP, now the problem started.. I tweaked alot of timer jobs but it didnt help ..see a view of the error



Then I also had this




Solution
run stsadm -o sync -DeleteOldDatabases 0
:)

No comments: