- Copy the apps to a folder on the CA WFE server
- Open cmd and dir to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Connections\12\Bin\
- Add Solution to SharePoint - use the command stsadm -o addsolution -filename
\application.wsp press Enter
- After Successful addsolution. goto CA>Operations>Solution Management
- Select the application name and click, once it opens click deploy solution.
- Once its successful, it can now be used
Installing Applications for WSS 3.0
Steps taken to install Solution/Features Web Application on SharePoint Farm.