Access is denied. Verify that either the Default Content Access Account has access to this repository, or add a crawl rule to crawl this repository. If the repository being crawled is a SharePoint repository, verify that the account you are using has "Full Read" permissions on the SharePoint Web Application being crawled.
1. From the WFE (Web Front End). Type Run > Regedit
2. Then on the registry window go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa"
3. Right click on "Lsa" and create a new DWORD value
4. Give it a name "DisableLoopbackCheck"
5. Then edit the value of the DWORD "DisableLoopbackCheck" to "1"
6. Exit the windows registry and perfrom a new crawl of the content.